Wednesday, May 27, 2015

quicksilver // walk it off // digital art

Yes, another piece of Pietro Maximoff fanart.

   This one is sort of spoilersish, so if you haven't seen Age of Ultron, don't look at this too closely :)

   You know when Cap said "if you get hurt, hurt 'em back. You die... walk it off."

   Well, that's the quote for this one.


   Walk it off, man.

   Actually, the only reason I did the quote and red swipe thing is because I was too lazy to draw his eyes. But let's not talk about that part :)

   Not really happy with the way his hair turned out. I liked it much better in the other one. But I am happy with his clothes, though the shading wasn't enjoyed as it usually is. And the cloudy stuff added something to it I liked, I think it gave it a more serious feel.

   Anyway, which Quicksilver do you like better? The first, or this one? Personally, I'm more happy with the way that one came out then this one, but I'd love to hear what you think!


Sincerely,
Darrion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments, so feel free to leave as many as you like, but keep it clean, please.
~Darrion~