Sunday, March 1, 2015

new pinterest board for my art // announcement

Hey guys! It's Darrion. I've got an announcement to make.


   Yes, I have a Pinterest board for my artwork. It's rather new, and I forgot to tell you guys on my blog :) Hence the update post.

   Click here to see the board, which doesn't have much on it yet, but will as I go along with making posts on the blog.

   Also, a new header/background is here!



Looking forward...
A colored pencil drawing (*ahem* above *ahem*)
A 'making of' drawing
Hobbit fanart
Star Wars fanart
etc.

Sincerely,
Darrion

2 comments:

  1. I love how your new header has some of your art in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! It's really fun to design headers with your own stuff :) That makes it kind of costume to your own liking.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments, so feel free to leave as many as you like, but keep it clean, please.
~Darrion~