Monday, October 5, 2015

the frost // photography

Hey guys!

   You might have noticed how I disappeared for a little while. I've had a stall in my artistic spirit, so here's some photography from... last year, I think?

   So I've been busy with other things... weddings, vacation, school... quite a combination :) Maybe a post about that will follow sometime.

   What made me want to post these old photos? Well, since fall is finally here, the frost has been collecting on our lawn almost every morning. It looks so pretty, but I haven't been able to drag myself out of bed in time to capture it :) So I thought I'd share these old things with you.


Yeah, this photo is more wintery... snow on the branches and all :)











You also may have noticed the new header and background. Like it, or no? Let me know what you guys think! I took that picture on our vacation.


Well, that's all for now! Hopefully I'll have some art for you sometime later... or more photography...
or both!

Sincerely,
Darrion

2 comments:

  1. GAH. I LOVE THE NEW HEADER. beautiful job, m'dear!!

    the frost pictures are lovely. <3

    i hope you become inspired soon, i love seeing your art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehe, thanks a lot, Evelyn! :) More art coming soon!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments, so feel free to leave as many as you like, but keep it clean, please.
~Darrion~