Saturday, March 21, 2015

Commander Jet // pencil and colored pencil // notebook

Hey everyone!

   Yes, another Star Wars fanart notebook sketch for you. You might not recognize this clone, since he's only in a few episodes of the Clone Wars. He's ranked under General Ki Adi Mundi for a time while in the second battle of Geonosis.


   His armor is different than most of the troops, painted to camouflage with the Geonosis greenery (*cough cough* or the lack of *cough cough*). I think his visor is a bit off, but oh well :) I used my led colored pencils for his armor, and regular pencil for everything else.


   I've got one more clone sketch in my notebook coming soon, so watch out for that :) Thanks for viewing guys!

Sincerely,
Darrion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments, so feel free to leave as many as you like, but keep it clean, please.
~Darrion~