Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm back!

Hey everyone!

It's me again, that girl who never posts on her blog anymore :)

   Actually, I do post. Every Wednesday, in fact. Except it's another blog completely. The Call is a story blog my sister (Willow) and I write our stories on.

   You've heard me talk about my book, The Watchmen Files. Well, I finished it! Yes, my first completed book ever. It was very fun to write :) You can read it here, if you haven't already.

   Willow and I started a website, too. It's for cosplay (costumes from movies/books/whatever) and fanart (art by fans). Click here if you'd like to see our stuff!

   Also, you may have noticed the new look. That's me (in chibis form!) in the middle of the header, by the way.

   And why the drawing and sudden up-date? Well, I'm sorta converting this blog to a place to post my artsy stuff.

   But what sort of stuff do I mean by artsy? I'm talking drawings, watercolors, adorable little chibis (which is a certain type of drawing style, like manga, but cuter) characters, and photos I've taken (most of them are edited to improve their quality).

Basically, like this!


This is chibis (pronounced chee-bees). Well, at least the little guy is. That's my hand, by the way. He's actually a character from my book, Mason Kruger. Normally he isn't so sweet, though.



This is little Fili and Kili. Eating cookies. 'Nuff said.




And this is what I mean by my photos. These ones have less color than I would normally do, but you get the picture (excuse the pun).

Yep! So, if you like that sort of thing, stick around for more in the future! I'll be posting more often than I use to. Promise ;)

Laterz!
Darrion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments, so feel free to leave as many as you like, but keep it clean, please.
~Darrion~