Thursday, August 20, 2015

edmund // narnia // pencil

Hey guys!

   I haven't posted fanart for some time now, so here's something I finished a while ago...

   I've liked Narnia since I was a kid, when Mom got my sister and I an audio drama with all seven Narnia books. It was really well done, and we were captivated by the stories.

   We watched the movies too, and Willow and I have different opinions on how they did on the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. It's my favorite Narnia movie, and also pretty high on my favorite movie list :)

   Out of those movies, I liked Edmund and Eustace the best as characters, and Lucy comes right behind them.

   Anyway, I was in the Narnia mood, so I drew little Edmund from the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. He wasn't so great in that movie, but I guess I've just got a thing for flawed characters (*cough cough* Boba Fett, Thorin, Bucky, Hans from Frozen (please don't kill me for that, I just find him an interesting villain), Flynn from Tangled, etc.).


   He ended up really well, and was quite fun to draw. Lining things up is really helpful, but also rather difficult. I used lines to get his face right, and I think it worked... His right eye is a bit off, though.


...And I also got lazy and didn't draw his collar or shirt. So, that's why there's this dip in his neck. That's where the collar was going to be.

   Anyway, I'll try to finish up more fanart for ya. I hope you guys like this one! Write you later :)

Sincerely,
Darrion

1 comment:

  1. This is very good, Darrion! I enjoyed 'The Voyage of The Dawn Treader', I thought it had a light feel. I'm almost half way through the Narnia books, I have to find Prince Caspian (I have it somewhere lol), and I'll be off once more! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments, so feel free to leave as many as you like, but keep it clean, please.
~Darrion~