Wednesday, September 10, 2014

(Another) Rachel McAdams Sketch

Hey guys!

Me again, with some new drawings!

   So, today (and a bit last night) I got bored and rummaged through my printed photos from off of the internet and found this.


Well, not this, obviously. I found a photo of Rachel McAdams (who is rather popular with me) and sketched, drew, whatever-you-call-ed it. I really think the dress she's wearing is adorable, too.


Also, I ruined this face.

Before.


After.


I don't know how I did this. Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

And look, a dead fish.


Obviously I'm getting into randomness, so I'll just finish up now :) Thanks for viewing, guys!

Sincerely,
Darrion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments, so feel free to leave as many as you like, but keep it clean, please.
~Darrion~